Sunday, May 24, 2009

Best start to summer EVER!

So it's Sunday night, so I decided to blog about my amazingly blog worthy weekend.

So Friday, I left school and went to hang out with a friend, I really don't know how exciting that is, but oh well. Then I went to voice for the first time in like a year. I miss that man so much! The first 10 minutes we just goofed off. Then I sang a bit, and he asked if I was a high tenor. I was like "HELL NO!" More like a baritone? Thanks. But anyway. That was quite fun. Then rehearsal that night. Yeah, nothing special there. But when I got home, Ginger and Lexi wanted to watch a movie in the media room. So I'm like "yeah, I'll come watch." So they decided to watch Bolt. The first like 10 seconds of the movie are ADORABLE. Then I fell asleep. Didn't see like any of the movie. Fail.

Saturday. Ahh. First official day of summer for Mr. Dickey. I woke up at Like 1:15, got on facebook, and realized that Amelia's grad party started at 1:00. So I had to run and take a shower. I didn't get there until like 3:00. But she had crawfish, beer, and wine coolers. Oh. My. God. It was amazing. Later on, at like 5:30 we started to tye-dye shirts. Love it! Tye-dye is the new black. It's official. I left there at like 7:00 and went to my friend Tiffany's party. This was one for DeLaSalle people. It was pretty lame, actually. I don't understand why I even went. Anyway, I went home. And here's where the fun starts. My parents told me on Friday that they were going to Point Clear and leaving me at the house alone. Well, I start planning a party right then and there. So people came over Saturday night. I never expected that night to be such a success. It was amazing. Cointreau is the best shit ever. I have officially decreed that. So I met new people and got a lot closer with others. The night was incredible. I think the trademark of the night was the nude jacuzzi. How hott was that? Really? Downside to last night, I hit my head and I got me a big ole knot. It hurts. Whatevs. I wish I could recall half of the things that happened, but I almost can't. But he made an appearance. And I don't know what came over me, but I wanted to just cry in his arms. Most depressing moment of the night right there. Hated it. Now when I see him, I'm going to feel like a big ole dick.

So Ashley and I never really slept that night. I slept for like an hour, but whatev. I made eggs and toast for everyone at like 9:00. That's the best thing about staying at my house. I make breakfast for you the next morning. I'm such a saint... :) So people left, and I brought Alex home. Omigod. When I'm telling you that what I was wearing was hott shit. I ain't lying. I had on my tight ass jeans, tye-dye shirt, boots, my bright yellow bandanna wrapped around my head, and my sunglasses. I looked like a big ole gay. I think I typed the phrase "big ole" like 3 times so far. Oh well. Well I went to Walgreens and Target before heading home. Then I watched Legally Blonde: The Musical on YouTube. Because I have no life and I really wanted to. I almost cried towards the end! I'm such a tool. It was good though. I know that I'm in the right field. Whether I'm on stage or not. This is where I want to be.

So my summer has started in the most amazing way possible. How about yours? :)

2 comments:

  1. My summers goin pretty gay.....much like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because I made it that way.

    ReplyDelete