Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stress!!

I haven't updated in a while, so I thought I would today since I have some time on my hands. Not like anyone reads these damn things anyway. Whatever. lol.

So Abner has been a lot better. Im enjoying it a lot more now. I don't know what it was that was bringing me down. I think I was just stressed. I would think I have a right to be. Anyway, school is pretty much out, which makes me quite happy. But also very nervous. I'm at the risk of failing English. Which is sort of ironic considering it's an honors class and I'm in the National Honor Society. Man, I fucked that one up. Hopefully I'll be okay though and still have my summer to myself. Student Council results come out tomorrow! I am really nervous about that, too. I mean, half the guys that ran are just ridiculous. They wouldn't make good leaders at all. Only one of them I think would be a good President, besides me of course. :) And then there's Yearbook. I just started this class in January and didn't start actually working on the yearbook until like March. But I care about it and it's stressing me out. I'm coming back to school all next week to work on it, since that it is only week I don't have work. Hopefully all will be well. And hopefully, she will make me Editor-in-Chief next year. :)

I just want everything to be over with so I can relax and enjoy my summer. ::Sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment