Monday, April 12, 2010

Letter from dstrssd

Oh, Editor. I've been told that my blog was missed, so I decided to write to you once again. Maybe this time I can keep it up? Who knows.

At any rate, now I am a second semester Senior, with like three weeks left. I love it. But, I'm getting a little lazy. Whatever. I finally decided on Spring Hill as my college of choice. It's in Mobile, Alabama. Can't wait for that!

Besides school, I just finished a production of Music For Spring at De La Salle. First Act was The Diary of Adam and Eve, in which I played Adam. I love that show, it's touching. Second Act was a musical review. I sang A LOT of songs. Which gave the De La Salle folks a chance to see exactly what I'm made of. Plus, it gave me some great experience. It was my last high school show, too! It's very sad. But sort of relieving. Whatever.

Of course, one thing I'm a little upset about is the lack of support from people. Both De La Salle students, and simply friends of mine who enjoy theatre. You would thing some people would be all for supporting local high school theatre. Well, apparently not. It's a little saddening to realize how some people's egos seem to get in the way of being kind and supportive. I mean, performers feel awesome when their friends come to see them. I had one or two very close friends come and see me. I have more friends than that, Editor.

I just don't know what I'm doing anymore regarding social life. I just don't care about searching for things to do, or people to see. Granted, if someone invites me to go somewhere, chances are I will oblige. But, I don't search for things to do as much anymore. Plus my romantic life is killing me. It's a long story, Editor, but I'm afraid things are going downhill. I love her though... It's difficult to explain.

Anyway, thanks for taking my letter. I appreciate your listening to my venting and whatnot.

Sincerely,

dstrssd

No comments:

Post a Comment