Sunday, April 25, 2010

Letter from prmisovr

Hey there, Editor. Last night was my Senior Prom. So I thought it would be a good idea to write to you about how the night went. This shouldn't be a terribly long letter, but I figured I would write anyway.

Okay, so first off, Lance and I started the day by going to Spencer's to see if we wanted to buy anything to, you know, prep for the after party. Well I got a shot glass that said "If you're happy and you know it, DO A SHOT!" It made me happy. I also got some beer pong glasses. Which I can't find at the moment. Whatever. So after that I went home and I thought I would take a short nap before I took a shower and got ready and such. So I set an alarm on my phone for 3:30. (Everyone was to meet at Devyn's for 5) Well, I wake up from my nap and I realized that I never heard my alarm go off. Well, it's 4:20. My alarm just decided not to go off. Okay, well actually I accidentally set it for 3:30 AM. I'm such a goof. So I got ready in 20 minutes. Like shower, shave, packed, tux and everything. I think I set a record. So I got to Devyn's at about 5:10 (not bad) and finally calmed down. We took pictures and left for American Sector for dinner.

This wasn't a particularly fancy place, but it was neat. There isn't really all that much to say about dinner. So I'll just move on.

The limo picked us up after dinner. This thing was amazing! We had about an hour to just drive around and party in the limo. Everyone was dancing on each other, the music was blaring. It was so much fun. We got to prom, and just kinda.. chilled. No one likes the actual dance. Well anyway! It was time for the presentation of Senior Favorites. I got Most LaSallian (go figure). Along with that, Lance got most spirited and Devyn got best smile. I like that two of my best friends got something. I voted for them too :]

So finally we were able to leave prom. The ride home on the limo was sooo much better than the ride there. The boys all took their tuxedos off besides the pants, so it was pretty much like a Chip'n'Dale night. It was just fun. Like really fun. anyway, we got back to Devyn's. and the games began! All the couples chose a color prior to the night and we had teams for a beer pong tournament. I drew a bracket and got really way too organized with the whole thing. But it worked out well. Of course, Tiff and I lost both of our matches (it was double-elimination). But still, it was a lot of fun.

But of course, I ended up getting quite intoxicated. Which I really don't mind. But, like every drunken night, I woke up being.. confused. Not in a "where am I?" sort of way. More like a "what do I want?" sort of way. I don't know what I want anymore. I really don't. Especially relationship-wise. It's just all too much. Whatever, I'm graduating soon. BYAHH.

So I guess that whole "going to be a short letter" thing kind of backfired, eh?

P.S. I took plenty of pictures. You should check them out. Thanks, Editor.

Sincerely,

prmisovr

No comments:

Post a Comment