Dear Editor,
Sorry I've been so out of touch lately. Ever since I got back from vacation, I've been so busy with stuff. So I'll try to put my vacation in one blog.
Okay, so let's go back to my birthday first. That was so much fun! My sister and her friends took me out. We met up with my friends at McGuire's. Sat and had a few drinks for about 30 minutes. Then we headed over to Republic. My sister was able to get us in VIP, sweeeeet. Though you aren't supposed to drink there unless you're 21, I had way too many. Then I started taking shots... I DON'T EVEN LIKE SHOTS!! Well, needless to say, I don't remember getting home last night. My sister's friend Clint apparently brought us home. Crazy night, man. But it was a total success!
So we left for Mobile the next day. We left in the evening, so we got there around 10. It was just a stop so we wouldn't have such a long ride to Orlando. Once we got to Orlando, we were in paradise. We ended up staying at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa for a whole week! We lounged around the hotel a lot and did some Disney stuff that we hadn't done. For instance, we played some putt putt courses in Disney World. They were so cool! I ended up getting the day's high score on one of the courses. I was on fire!
I'm not really going to go into a day-to-day detail about everything. Let's just say it was a fantastic vacation filled with fun birthday surprises including a white chocolate Mickey with a name tag made of chocolate! It was pretty cool. There was only one down side to the whole vacation. After one late night hanging out at other hotels with my brother and my friend Gabby whom we hung out with, we got back to the hotel room and went to sleep. At around 4 in the morning, we wake up hearing spastic movement and groans from Stephen's bed. He was having a seizure. Everyone jumped out of bed rushing to his aid. Mom scrambled around the room searching for the icing while Dad stayed with Stephen supporting his head. Once Mom found the icing, she placed it on his gums, and he began to come out of it. This was the first time I had ever seen him have a seizure (he has had two prior). I can honestly say that it was one of the scariest things I have seen in my life. That obviously excludes horror films, since this was real life. He's on medication now. I honestly worry about that kid..
Anyway, let's talk about something more cheerful, eh? I finally got a job. I began work at Romaguera Photography last Monday. I can honestly say that I love my job. The energy is great and the people are so much fun. I work full time, 9 to 5, which is really tiring. But it's worth it. I'm getting paid a good bit, and I love it.
So, Editor, I'm sorry about this lull. It won't happen again. I'll start writing to you more frequently again. Thanks for everything
Sincerely,
D!$n&yF@n@t!c
No comments:
Post a Comment