Editor, I wish I could just tell you everything that was on my mind right now, but I can't for obvious reasons. I want to just curl up in a ball and cry. I don't understand people. Things could be going on in a person's life that could be so life changing and important to one's future. But no one seems to realize that the slightest push could send somebody off a cliff. (Metaphorically speaking, of course). You post one option on a website that says "Answer Anonymously" and suddenly a normal, kind person turns into this little red bastard with horns. They say they want to help you, but in the end, they know that it only hurts.
I don't know what to do. I'm drowning in my own emotions. I was so headstrong and dedicated to my purpose only two days ago. Suddenly these people think they know everything and can tell me what I'm doing wrong. What they don't know is that I'm handling everything the way I should be. I try to do the right thing. I could be like all the others, running. But I'm not. I'm not afraid of this. I want to be the one person who can be counted on. No one seems to believe that I can do that. Well, just wait.
Oh, Did you know? We still talk. EVERY DAY. We talk about everything. We're so close, but hey, no one cares. If we're not "together", then something must be wrong. So what? The one thing that matters is that we aren't fighting, we are on extremely good terms, and we're going to stick everything out. Fuck everyone else. I'm so sick of you people not believing in me, my friends, or anyone. I'm sick of being taken for a cheap bastard. I know what I need to do. Everyone who thinks I'm doing something wrong, go fuck yourselves. I'm done with you. You don't think I have it hard enough? You think this is easy? God damnit, I'm going through hell. I'm with her every step of the way. I'm not an ass. I have my balls in tact. Don't forget about her though, she's going through hell, too. We look out for each other. It's what FRIENDS and COMPANIONS do. We want the best for each other. So much even, that the other night we were disputing about how to handle it.
Looking out for each other. That's what we're doing. That's how we're going to get through this. And that's how we can ignore all of you ignorant fucks. Goodnight.
Sincerely,
fckthwrld
No comments:
Post a Comment