Dear Editor,
The past eight months must have been terrible. I mean, you haven't had any letters! I guess I found other ways to make myself feel better temporarily. But that's over with, and it's time to tell you how you're doing with the story of my life once again.
To be honest, you're doing a pretty decent job. Granted, it could be a little more romantic, but it's okay. Things have been quite dramatic though! I don't even know where to begin. Let's just say college is great. I love the people I met and I could not be happier with the way my life is going. Well, that's not entirely true. You know me, I always need a romance in my life. It's ridiculous. But I met three best friends here at Spring Hill College and I love them to death. Want to hear about them? Well, if you insist...
Brian Kampen is the first of these crazy children. I didn't know him until I went to Preview over the summer. But once we actually started school, we instantly became friends. Now, he's like my brother. He moved his bed into my room because his roommate snores obnoxiously. So it's slightly cramped in here, but it's totally worth it. He's actually from New Orleans. It's crazy how my new best friend is from my hometown, but I never met him before. Oh life, you roll me. We're getting our own room next year, which should be awesome. We've already planned out how we're working everything out to make it the ultimate hangout center. We're kind of nerds like that. But hey, we're fun to be around.. right?
The second of these hooligans is Kathryn Burkenstock. She too is from New Orleans. How do I not already know these people? I have no idea. I'm so happy that two of my friends are from New Orleans, though. Greatest coincidence ever. So this chick is hot stuff. Like, I tried to kiss her when I was drinking before we got really close. That's something I'm not so proud of nowadays. We all make mistakes, right? Anyway, she's my drinking buddy and I love her so much. I can't even put it into words. Awesomeness. That's the best I got.
NEXT! Rachel Bach... I didn't meet her until a few weeks into the year. However, our friendship has grown tremendously! Her, Brian, and I play Super Smash Bros. Brawl almost every day. It's incredible. She stayed at my house for Fall Break and she had a blast. She truly got a taste of New Orleans. On the ride back home from the Janus Ball, we were unbelievably slap-happy. We laughed about literally everything. I've never laughed so hard in my life... and I was driving. Double-trouble, eh? We actually dated for like three days around Valentine's Day. We soon realized that we were too good of friends for that. And now things are back to normal. I'm super happy that we were able to go back so easily. I don't know what I would have done if it would have been awkward. :\
So, Editor. I didn't feel like telling you about the past eight months in detail, so I hope this suffices. I basically spend all of my time with these three people. And I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm going to start writing to you again. I hope that's okay... What am I saying? Like you care, you're not even real! :)
Sincerely,
AnOldFrnd
No comments:
Post a Comment